I would like to thank my friend Avid Observer for nominated me as ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’. I have read some of the best articles on her blog and I am totally suggesting you to visit her page. You will be astonished.
Thank you again Avid Observer.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions asked to me:
- A quote or any saying that you love and follow.
Be the change you wanna see in the world.
- If you get chance : either to go in future and know what’s there for you or to go back in past and change something Which one would you choose & Why?
I would choose to go in future. I would like to change what comes next, and not the things which have already happen.
- A superpower that you think everyone should have.
The superpower to understand the other person’s lies.
- Mountains or Beaches?
Mountains at winter and beaches at summer.
- Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
Only if I ‘ll my motivation and that’s really difficult
- If you get a chance to watch any war that happened in the past live Which war would you choose n Why?
The war of Thermopylae, where 300 men fought against thousands of Persians.
- Share any adventurous or risky thing that you ever did.
I jumped from a fifteen meter cliff straight to the water.
- What gives you goosebumps every-time?
To hear stories about WW2.
- A gift that you would love to receive anytime.
An album full of photos, memories and letters from friends or family.
- Your favorite topics to have a conversation on.
Movies, music, gymnastic and of course books.
- One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
Bad thoughts, bad people and bad relationships.
Questions for nominees:
1. Tell me about the most interesting person you’ve ever met.
2. If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is the one truly defining moment of your life so far?
4. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
5. Who has influenced you the most?
6. What is the one thing you most want to do?
7. What is your best inherited quality?
8. Name your favorite thinker.
9. Who is your favorite historical figure?
10. Have you been to any good musical performances lately?
11. What type of vacation do you prefer? Are you a relaxer or an explorer?